Thursday, July 9, 2009

TuesdayMorningSketches 1 AND CraftyCreations23 DTC





happy thursday :) this card is from the sketch challenge , their first one how fun! and what a great sketch this was to work with..TMS. its also for CCC whos theme this week is birds. oopsie i posted my link over there and forgot to add DTC after my name as im trying out for their design team .. oh i hope they notice this for me :) for this i used my cricut and joys of the jseason (tutrledoves/lovebirds) and jasmine (corners) cartridges. the sentiment is my chicken scratch and is from one of my favorite rickie lee jones songs called we belong together. i added just a tiny amount of stickles to the hearts used colorbox fluid chalk the paper is memorybox. hope your having a marvelous day :) thanks so much for stopping by :) xx shelly

11 comments:

Juls said...

gorgeous card! Love the birds! the dimention you have created is fab!

Lauren said...

Love the vintage look of this card! Isn't Joys of the Season a wonderful versatile cart? I just love it...

Melissa Craig said...

Absolutely fabulous! I love your card, the details are amazing!!

Thank you for participating in Tuesday Morning Sketches' first challenge.

Good luck with your DT application.

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Shelly this is stunning!! Love the popped up layers and the beautiful muted colors! The image is so sweet too!! So glad that you have shared this sweet card(and interest in dt)with us at Crafty Creations Challenges!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, what a great job, it is just amazing, thanks so much for sharing.

~*Joni said...

Oh my goodness Shelly, this card made my heart jump! It's that gorgeous! I love what you have done with the sketch, the layers are just beautiful with that image. Wonderful job! :D

Claire Phillips said...

Very Beautiful - a work of art - thanks for playing at crafty creations this week. Cheers Claire x

DonnaMundinger said...

Cool sketch and great job on it Shelly! Love the pink and green and the adorable birdies! xxD

Saskia said...

Shelly,

Wow.... this card is so lovely!!! I love your craft-style!

Thanks for joining us again at Crafty Creations Challenge!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Darsana said...

This is a beautiful card. I love the balance and the birdies! Good luck with your DT! Thank you for stoping by my site to comment on my card.

InkyAndScrappy said...

Wowzaz! Love all the layers and it is georgous. Thanks for joining us on CCC this week.