Monday, February 17, 2014

pause dream enjoy linky lace challenge

hi friends :) this weeks linky challenge over at PDE is to use lace on your project.i love lace :)  now you can use real lace, paper lace, a lace punch , you get it ;) so be sure to show us your beautiful project we love when you do! and dont forget to check out the gorgeous projects from the rest of my dt sisters.
i made a card for a friend of mine
i added some flowers, a heart pin, a crocheted butterfly a pearl using viva decor pearl pen, some memory thread for the sprigs a little lace onto a piece of corrugated cardboard that i inked a tad.
the saying is from a cardztv stamp from the set simply said. 

thank you so much for stopping by my blog your sweet words always make me smile thank you for that too! have a great day and happy crafting! dont forget to link your projects up with us! xxxshelly 




3 comments:

Tina H said...

I love your blog! I like your creative style. I've pinned many of your cards on Pinterest :) You really sold your Cricut? Are you getting a Cameo? Many have and I still hang on to my 3 bugs. Don't think I will be getting the new one though! Don't like being internet dependent. I look forward to your next projects.

Kim H said...

Shelly ~ this is simply STUNNING and BEAUTIFUL! The colors are gorgeous and oh my the lace! Beautiful details as always! Plus I LOVE your flowers!

DIANA L. said...

Very pretty, don't you just love the viva pearl pens? The lace and the flowers are perfect