Tuesday, November 18, 2008

2sketches4you bonus sketch hallmarkscrapbooking AND spoon full of sugar




wow for this i dod 3 challenges in 1! fun fun!
the sketch is based on kristen swains sketch over HERE
the poinsettia theme is this weeks theme from HERE
and this weeks theme at a spoon full of sugar is floral, be sure to go HERE when youre done here :)
for this i used my cricut and joys of the season cartridge. paper is basic grey. i added pearls and gold beads the circular atamp is from SU
hope todays a joyous one! xx shelly

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi shelly your card is wonderful !!! love the colours !!!
hugs tina46

papertrails leaver said...

I love the poinsettia's! Great card!

Bev said...

Gorgeous Christmas card. Love the layout too

hugs Bev x

Nikki said...

Wow Shelley, this is gorgeous!

Laura Davis said...

LOVE this! Kristen will love it to:)
Laura

Unknown said...

This one is a beauty too!

Unknown said...

FAB take on Kristen's sketch!!

Kristen Swain said...

Oh I love love love it!! wonderful take on my sketch and I love those poinsettias!! beautiful card- thank you so much for using my sketch!
kris

flatis stempelwelt said...

Gorgeous card.. I love the flowers and your layout...
hugs, Sonja xx

Beth said...

Beautiful card and flowers, I love the papers too! xx