Wednesday, January 28, 2009

2sketches4you18 bonus and jens cad 28




this is for this weeks bonus challenge by rae over HERE at 2 sketches. be sure to head over and see the lovely cards.
this is also for jens card a day challenge day 28 click HERE to go to her blog oh my this challenge was only for a month what am i gonna do.. the month is almost ever! hope she comes up with another fun challenge for february :)

for this i used my cricut and wildcard(text) and walk in my garden (butterfly) cartrdiges. i added pearls an dink the lovely paper is basic grey. thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :) hugs shelly

6 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Shelly this is beautiful! Rae will love it:) Thanks for playing!
Laura

Jen said...

I love the soft feel of this card...super sketch and super job on it!

Unknown said...

This is just beautiful! I love what you've done with Rae's sketch!

Tonya said...

This is such a pretty card!

Unknown said...

Shelly this is GORGEOUS.. and you used one of my favorite color combos too! Thanks for playing with my sketch :)

cnelson said...

beautiful!