Saturday, February 14, 2009

triplethesketch 44






happy valentines day!
these cards were made for the beautiful sketch over at TTS click HERE to see the beautiful layout and card samples.
the first card i inverted the sketch but wasnt sure if it followed the sketch good enough so i made another....i really enjoyed this sketch.
for this i used my cricut and storybook (vines on birthday card) and wildcard (branch on happiness card) cartridges.
i added a su stamp ms punch butterflies, prima flowers that i dotted with petalpink liquid pearls , stickles and pretty pink pearl brads. paper on both cards is memorybox. thanks for stopping by :) gonna go spend the rest of the day with my handsome sweetie now :) hope your day is wonderful! hugs shelly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*picking my jaw off the floor* These are absolutely STUNNING!!

Patter Cross said...

Yes, Marcee, I am picking up my jaw too! LOL! This is TRULY STUNNING! WOW! I love everything--the dimension, the aged look, the colors, everything. Truly awesome! Thanks for joining us at TTS!