Wednesday, March 11, 2009

2sketches4you bonus sketch and artygirlz 76





woo hoo another bonus sketch from 2 sketches. this nifty one is by dawne ivey. be sure to head onover and see her card . pretty pretty!
this is also for this weeks card at artygirlz which btw i was spotlighted last week with their blue and yellow challenge. thank you so much for noticing my card girlz :)
for this i used my cricut and mini monograms (scallop circle) george (circle) and storybook (branch) plus happily ever after (bird) cartridges. i also used martha stewart punch for butterflies and a new ek success punch for the scallop borders. added just a couple of kaiser kraft pearls. the paper is DCWV garden party. a lovely paper pack! thanks so much for checking out my blog hope you enjoyed it enough to come back for more :) hugs shelly

10 comments:

RubyMay said...

wow..what a lovely card. Its beautifully made x

Laura Davis said...

Oh wow Shelly this definitely one of my favorite cards of yours! Very sweet:)
Laura

Joke said...

Very sweet. Love that little bird.

Amy C said...

This is a pretty card, Shelly!! I like the way you used the branch in the scallop circle. I need to look at my Storybook cartridge closer to see all these great cuts on it.

Savitri said...

OH! So so tweet!!!! I LOVE it! Great colors and I love how you cut out the branch and birdie!!

cnelson said...

so pretty! love, love, love it!

Lianne said...

what a lovely card!

Crissi Harvey said...

stunning as always shelly love the little birdie.

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Ann said...

Awesome, Shelly! Love that adorable birdie!

Julie Allain said...

Stunning card Shelly!!

Thanks for joining in with the Smile challenge

Julie x