Tuesday, March 3, 2009

2sketches4you kazans 21




happy tuesday :) this is for this weeks sketch by kazan over HERE at 2sketches. be sure to head on over there and see the beautiful card samples.
for this i used my cricut and walk in my garden (vase cut @ 2~1/2 inches and stems cut @ 2 and 2~1/2 inches) and george (flowers cut @ 3/4 and 1 inches) i added hero arts pearl hearts. the bow on the vase is a sizzex die. i handwrote the sentiment on th etag. i also used martha stewart doily lace punch and butterfly punch. the paper is my my minds eye. have a super rest of day :) thanks for stopping by my blog love to read your comments :) hugs shelly

14 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Beautiful Shelly! One of these days I'm gonna get the hang of these sketches. You always do such a super job! xxD

Unknown said...

Wow Shelly this is lovely - your work is so inspiring!
Hugs
Kazan

Ewonne said...

Love how you made the vase! It's a lovely card ♥

~dawne said...

This is beautiful Shelly. I think this is one of my fav cards by you.

cnelson said...

beautiful! love your interpretation of the sketch!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card !! I love the colors !!

Jolene said...

This card is so lovely. The colors are beautiful.
Jolene

Angela said...

Beautiful...

Teala said...

So pretty! Don't you just love the WIMG cart?

papertrails leaver said...

like the vase card a lot Shelly! Very creative!

Savitri said...

Super cute! The flowers are lovely!!!

Nikki said...

So pretty!

Christy said...

Absolutely stunning!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Shelly, this one is just sooooo pretty! I love the little flowers, so pretty!