Monday, July 20, 2009

sketchsaturday 60




happy monday ive had the day off and my 4 sweet furbabies and i have been in the ol bat cave playing all day long. i think ive worn them out as each is in their special places sound asleep.. yeah 3 right by my feet and one behind me pushing me off MY chair with his little fuzzy feet. they are spoiled rotten and i wouldnt have it any other way :)
so.... youre here for the crafty stuff so ill get to that :)
this is for a fun sketch over at SS be sure to check out the awesome cards the DT made.
for my take i made a bday card for my dad. i used my cricut and george cartridge ( 3 larger stars) i also used my cuttlebug for the 2 smaller stars, the strip of paper with the text and the happy birthday tag. (sanded them a little) paper is crate.
finishing touches: buttons brads twine pop dots and colorbox fluid chalk . i punched the 2 circles from the pre-patterned paper thanks for stopping by :) have a fun day shelly

No comments: