Sunday, December 7, 2008

cute card thursday 39 heart theme






this is for CCT, the theme being hearts, one of my favorite type of cards to make. be sure to check out the lovely sample cards by clicking HERE and have fun and create your own take on this. for mine i used
my cricut and opposites attract and accent essentials cartridges. i added raindot hearts paper glaze martha stewart punch butterflies and a tiny bit of handstitching. paper is memory box. hope your sunday is a peaceful one :) xx shelly

7 comments:

Tasha said...

Gorgeous card x

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card, I love the butterflies, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Card!!!! love the colors...

Tammy said...

Hey Shelly!

You already know that I love this card!!
Just wanted to say thanks so much for visiting my blog and your sweet comments, it means so much!! I think your cards are just beautiful and I'm so flattered that you like mine!

I wish you and your family a very happy holiday!

((((Hugs)))),

Tammy

Nikki said...

Shelly this is BEAUTIFUL!!
Hugs, Nikki

Frida said...

You did a lot of creative work !
And I think it's all Beautiful !

Frida said...

You did a lot of creative work !
And I think it's all Beautiful !