Thursday, December 4, 2008

mojomonday #63




this is based on julees great sketch over HERE, be sure to check out julees beautiful cards!amazing stuff!
this weeks theme is embrace the white space, which is a huge callenge for me because i love love love patterned paper, i HAD to distress too , i love the look of the white cards i see but when i do them myself i hate the way they turn out.
for this i used my cricut and joys of the season cartridge . the larger snowflake (layered) is sizzix and the smaller ones are cuttlebug. paper is my minds eye. added stickles and rhinestones. joy is a $bin stamp. have a fantastic day :) hugs shelly

4 comments:

tiggertastic said...

Shelly my lovely, you have been so busy again this week, I can’t keep up with all your blog posts J

The Thank you card is just my cup of tea, so pink and pretty. I love the main image and the addion of the butterflies

Excellent use of the CPS sketch and Friday Sketchs

Very nice colours on the Sketch Saturday card.

I have fallen in love with your 2sketches card, just divine shelly, every inch of it.,

That polar b is so cute in your mojo card

Wishing you a lovely weekend my dear friend

Sarah x

Bamabel said...

Beautiful card! I love the sketch too! Keep up the great work and have a great weekend!

Bev said...

Gorgeous card, the colours are fabulous
hugs Bev x

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so cute! Thanks for playing! :)