Friday, January 23, 2009

fridaysketchers 36 AND jens cad day 23





happy friday :) this card is for this weeks sketch over at FS. if you click HERE youll get to their blog.
this is also for jens card a day challenge. if you click HERE you'll get there in a flash :) jes made a really fantastic baby boy card so be sure to go see it :) i have the hardest time with any type of guy card but also have a hard time with baby cards. youd think growing up being the only girl ( 3 brothers) and having a daycare for 20 years now these types of cards would be a breeze.. nopers. maybe these things are what have caused my creative block to fail me there. hmmm. oh well..things i must work on right :)
for this card i used my cricut and george (oval) wildcard (heart) walk in my garden (beehive) and plantin (wording) cartridges. i added raindots and raindothearts and stickles. the cute little bees are cuttlebug. paper is K&Co. have a fantastic day:) thanks for stopping by xx shelly

6 comments:

Unknown said...

oh wow what a funny and so cute card you´ve made.
thank you for your card to my sketch at friday sketchers.
hugs, bea

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card, love it!

Marlene x

Jen said...

Super cute card Shelly! those bees are just the sweetest ever!

Carole said...

What a lovely card...so sweet!
Thanks for joining us at FS.
Carole

card crafted said...

I love this card! The colours are amazing!

Don't know if it's because I'm slow...or because I'm new, lol.......but I can't figure out what the 'honey' is made of :`

card crafted said...

Ahhh, I get it now...those are the raindots? They're so cool! I may have to copy when I do my bee card :D

SOOOO cool!