Monday, February 23, 2009

flowers by paper blooms and okieladybugs sketch challenge







hello and thanks for stopping by my blog. this is for this weeks card motivatinsketch challenge over at the cricut website. this week kims gave us sketches to follow.
this is also to promote my friend leahs etsy shop. she makes the beautiful crochet flowers that you see on my cards, plus any future cards that have them. if you click on the pic you can see these flawless beauties up close. leah has quick response, fast shipping, competitive pricing and these come very sweetly packaged. she does custom orders also. be sure to head on over to her shop, just click HERE..see how easy shopping is :) for my card i also used my cricut and story book cartridge.i added liquid pearls ms doily lace punch and buttons, paper is sei jolie chocolat. the pretty head pins were also made by paper blooms :) have a great day :) shelly

No comments: