Friday, February 6, 2009

triplethesketch43






happy yay yay yay its friday! this is for this weeks sketchchallenge over at TTS.. be sure to check them out , their sketches fir layouts cards whatever.. and oh man so much talent going on over there. i'll make it really easy for you. just click HERE. :)
for this i used my cricut of course :) and wildcard ( wording), walk in my garden( posies) snd storybook (branch) and jasmine (corners) cartridges. i added butterflies which are martha stewart punches ( adore these!)raindots to the centers of the flowers, colorbox chalk pad ( LOVE this stuff, thank you to my friend deedee for enabling me!click on her link which is in the left of my blog.. you will NOT be disappointed!) thank you for taking the time to hang out here and a huge thank you if youve left me a comment :) hugs, have a wonderful weekend and i hope you enjoyed this enough to come back often:) shelly

5 comments:

TheShermanFam said...

Shelly!! Your card is sooo beautiful!! I love how you put the photo corners on each square! Everything is just gorgeous!
Thanks for playing along with us this week!!

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS!!!

danni reid. said...

absolutely gorgeous, wow!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that card is beautiful!! Thanks for playing along... hope we get to see more of your work!
~Chelsea

Patter Cross said...

Wow, this is stunning! I really, really love your work. Your blog is full of amazing creations! Thanks for joining us at TTS! :)