Sunday, April 19, 2009

Friday sketchers 48





happy warm sunday :) this card is based on a great sketch over at FS. be sure to pop on over there and see the DTs marvelous makes but join in ya never know maybe you'll win the prize theyre offering this week :) and its always fun to do a lil blog hoppin and see others creations.
for this i used my cricut and indie art cartridge. i also used some stamps ( but dont have a clue who made them) i added kaiserkraft pearls and a little bit of diamond stickles. paper is k@company thanks for taking the time to check out my blog :) XX's shelly

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shelly, this is just beautiful! Great take on the sketch! I've left something for you over on my blog. Your gorgeous cards always put a smile on my face!

Rose said...

Beautiful!!! love the birdie (and the sunshie we are having today)!!

Kris said...

Oh Shelly - this is so cute and you used one of my favorite sentiments - I certainly love being "blissful" Happy Sunday!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love the colors, Shelly, another beautiful card... the pearl add a very nice touch