Thursday, April 30, 2009

a layout



this is just a layout i did of my sweetieboy :)
i used my cricut and indie art cartridge for the hearts. the scrolled one really is an overlay for the blackout cut but i really liked this effect..as if my heart ( the scrolled one) is embracing his.. ya know sappy symbolism type stuff :) the heart paper is memorybox the b/g paper is creative imaginations that my sweet daughter gifted me for easter :) she knows what her mother likes!:) i used a sizzex die for the corners and lots of tearing ,scrunching and colorbox dark brown fluid chalk pad ink :) i computer generated the wording except fo rlove and with a passion which were rub~ons that matched the paper. thanks for hanging out here for a bit :) hope you come back soon :) shelly

4 comments:

Rose said...

Oh i like how you did the hearts!!! yes you had a sappy moment girl but it turned out fantastic :-)

Regina Easter said...

wow those hearts are awesome...great layout...hugs

Ann said...

Awww, super sweet!

Anonymous said...

Shelly, you were my very first inspiration on the cricut mb, way back when, and to this day, you're gorgeous designs are still pushing me along! This page is magnificent!!! I love the heart embracing the heart!