Wednesday, April 29, 2009

triplethesketch 54





happy wednesday!! this is for this weeks sketch challenge over at TTS
be sure to head on over there when youre done here and see the gorgeous layouts and cards and everything else the DT creates. i really enjoy this blog not only because one of my all time favorite designers, Patter Cross, created it but each day they highlight a certain project with the same sketch.. one day layouts the next alterables.. you get the idea :)
for my take i made a card, using my cricut which i love! and my Joys of the Season (mug) and Home Accents (flourish) and beyond birthdays (you warm my heart) cartridges. i also used Martha Stewart doily lace bunch for the border and corners and MS punch for the butterflies . paper is prima.
thank you so much for taking the time here today a special thank you if you leave a sweet comment :) have a fun day! shelly

No comments: