Friday, May 22, 2009

charismacardz20




happy friday :) this is for this weeks challenge over at CC which is to use flowers lace and pearls. a few of my favorite things :)
for my take i used my cricut and walkinmygarden (vase) and jasmine (corners) cartrdiges. the pretty flowers are prima, the pearl/lace ribbon is from walmart the butterflies are martha stewart punch and the pretty paper is basic grey/wisteria. thank you for taking the time to stop by today :) ill be back later to announce the winner of the bittenbythebug bloghop :) shelly

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl... glad you visited my blog... I love al your cards... and the way you use the cricut in almost all of them... HUGS...SK :)

Sally said...

Fantastic card. I adore the vase with flowers. Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Charisma Cardz.

Rose said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! love the flowers...nice touch. and thanks for the LUV on the cricut board LOL

Vee said...

A really pretty card and image. I love the papers too and the colours you have used. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee