Saturday, June 6, 2009

Bitten By The Bug winner announcement!!

sorry i didnt get this posted earlier for ya.. having trouble with the ol blogger stuff..grr.

i first want to thank everyone for entering and leaving such wonderful comments i very much appreciate them all! i checked out everyones blogs and you are all so talented! i had as much fun looking at all your creations and reading what you have to say as i am giving away a little blog candy... watch my blog as each month ill be giving a little some somethings away :)
so without further wait .......my winner is ..............
JCSCRAPHAPPY... congratulations........yay you!!!!!!!! send me your info so i can get your goodies in the mail !
again thank you everyone and good luck next time :) shelly:)

4 comments:

Rose said...

Oh its me!! Oh wait my eyes are seeing what is not there LOL Congrats to you JCSCRAPHAPPY!!! :D

jcscraphappy said...

YAY me :) im so excited. now if some of shelly's talent comes along with the goodies ill be set ;)
blessings and thank you shelly.
jennie

Christina said...

Congrats!!!!

Rose said...

i know how you feel about awards so...there is one on my blog for you HERE :D