Wednesday, June 24, 2009

CardPatterns # 20




happy wednesday again :) this is for this weeks sketch by kristin swain over at CP
ALL the Dt sample cards are just awesome so be sure to go check them all out. i was very much inspired by a card by their guest designer anja..mine not as pretty but its for a kid and i know more than likely it will get ripped apart so i didnt want to "go all out" and work on all the layering and cuts with my cricut. i did use it with the zoobaloo cartridge. for happy birthday the embellies and paper are k@co. thanks for stopping by to look :) shelly

8 comments:

Saskia said...

So beautiful!!! I really love your 'crafting-style'!

Pssst... we are looking for 2 new Design Team Members at Crafty Creations Challenge! Maybe you should give it a try... Good luck!

Saskia :)

Jo said...

Cute, cute, cute ... that's one lucky kid to get this card! I really like all your layers.

Chrissy C said...

Beautiful! Love the little dragonflys!

Tammy said...

I have thing about dragonflys...I love them!!! This card is beaitiful girl! Love it!! ;)

Hugs

Tammy

whoistracy said...

Shelly this is adorable!! Absolutely adorable! Just love those popped up dragonflies. They make me smile. Thanks for playing along again.

Sandy said...

Hello Miss Shelly...I have joined the bloggin world....and I am so happy to see all your wonderful creations...I stay in the layout forum on the mb and miss sooo much...now I can stop in often to see what you are up to...love love love your work!

Norine said...

so cute love the colors and what you did with the chall
Hugs
Norine

Valerie said...

Wow. All of your creations are wonderful. I have left you an award at my blog. Thank you so much for sharing your work.