Tuesday, July 14, 2009

2sketches4youlauras30 and cupcakecrafts 48





happy tuesday to ya :) this is for lauras sketch over at 2sketches. they have a bonus sketch this week too its in the post above this one or rather it will be when im done with it :)
This is also for this weeks challenge over at CCC whos theme is blossoms and butterflies..wow what a HUUUUUUGE stretch for me eh ;) be sure to stop on by both places to check out the awesome and fun dt samples.
for my take i used my cricut and walk in my garden (daisies on right panel and text) plus my cuttlebug (embossed daisies on left panel) MS butterflies and border punch. added cloud9 raindots a little stickles ( on the text) and a little colorbox fluid chalk pad work :) thanks so much for browsing here a few minutes hope ya enjoyed :) ad thanks so very much for the comments i love them all! hugs shelly

14 comments:

Ann said...

Beautiful take on the sketch, Shelly! Love those colors and pretty butterflies!

~Lori Roop said...

The butterflies are too sweet! TFP!

Pop's Cards said...

This is just ot beautiful i love the colours that you have chosen and has a real vintage feel to it, thanks for joining us at CCC hugs pops x x

Jo said...

Shelly, this is lovely. I really like the embossed flowers on one side and 'real' flowers on the other, it creates such an interesting design. And that orange is so eye-catching ... great card.

Jo xx

Donna said...

Fabulous card Shelly, I love it and its just perfect for this weeks blossoms and butterflies theme...thanks for joining in the fun at CCC this week :) Donna x

Kate said...

I love those daisies on the left. I've got this embossing folder, but it looks as though you embossed then cut. Is that so?

Ida / Little said...

Oh how sweet :) Card looks great and such gorgeous yellow color you have worked with :) Thanks for joining us at CCC this week :)

Hugs Ida

Laura Davis said...

Beautiful! I love the colors :) Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

anja curvers said...

Beautiful take on the sketch love those butterflies. Thank's for playing at 2S4Y!!!!

Anonymous said...

Shelly, I love looking at your cards! I really like the bright orange accents with the touch of stickles on the sentiment. Great take on the sketch, as always!

DonnaMundinger said...

One of these days we're gonna get together and you can help me with these sketch challenges. Your takes are always fantastic! xxD

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Shelly, what a stunning card. I love the flowers and the ribbon looks fab. Great colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

A gorgeous card with fabulous colors! Thanks for playing at CCC this week!

Lisabee

Liza said...

Such a pretty card and I love your colour choices. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x