Saturday, July 4, 2009

wooHOO we have a winner!!!!

i used random.org to pick a winner... i seriously wish everyone could have won.
my winner is kim dewees...
Kim Dewees said...
Oh I love what you have done. What a great idea for a center piece for a 4th of July picnic. Thank you for sharing and giving me some inspiration.

send me your email kim and i'll get this to you immediatly! xx shelly

thank you all so much for visitng my blog and for the wonderful comments. i checked out all your blogs and am always just amazed at the talent out there .. youre all in inspiration to me thank you for that too! ill be doing another giveaway this month for paperblooms so be watching! xx shelly

1 comment:

Jeannie Phillips said...

If your winner Kim is from Southside al... I know her... have know her forever!!!.... let me know...
hugs
Jeannie