Tuesday, August 4, 2009

tuesdaymorningsketches #5






happy tuesday :) this is for melissa's sketch over at TMS. dont forget to go check out her challenge blog and see the cute cards her dt made this week.
i just made a very simple card, ive been so busy and having so much fun with with design team stuff....check out my blog tomorrow as i have some exciting news :) well exciting for me anyways :)
for this i used my cricut and walk in my garden (flowers and card) and storybook bday girl frame) cartridges.
finishing touches include memory box paper, basic grey pearls martha stewart butterfly punch SU stamp and colorbox fluid chalk. hope you had a super day! thank you so much for stopping by here :) shelly

3 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Shelly this is so pretty! I love the colors and the softness of this card. You did a great job with the sketch!

Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

I'll be back tomorrow, I want to know your news.

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Shelley this is beautiful, you always make such fantastic cards no matter how busy you are.

hugs
Kaye x

Theresa said...

Shelly, I love your card. What a great design...you crafted with my very favorite colors. Just beautiful!!

Theresa
TMS-DT