Wednesday, September 9, 2009

crafty creations challenge embossing

happy wednesday :) time for a bit of  CCC  inspiration! this weeks challenge was to do embossing either dry or wet. be sure to pop in over at CCC say hi and join in our fun! for my card i used my cuttlebug and 2 different little file folders. one the kitty which would be me :)  and the other the cute lil pup which represents my sweetieboy. the test was cut from a c/bug alphabet set. i only own one must get more.:)  for the corners i used a sizzix die, emboss and cut. i sanded the embossed cuts a little. added buttons and memorybox self adhesive pearls and a littel colorbox fluid chalk. paper  is my minds eye. thanks so much for stopping by i hope you come back very soon i really enjoy your company :)  have a great day! shelly

4 comments:

Rose said...

oh this is so cute!! :) and you always tell me you don't do cute lol

Anonymous said...

Shelly I think this is just soooo cute!!
smiles,
Deena

KimS said...

This is just toooo darn adorable!!!

Saskia said...

Lovely, lovely work!

Saskia :)