Tuesday, November 17, 2009

being inspired by....

sarah hodgkinson...i always liked coredinations papers but oh man she just has me LOVING them with my cuttlebug!   be sure to check out her awesome work using coredinations papers. my card is based on this particular book she made ( its the 6th post from the top on her blog)
for mine i used papers from chocolate box
i used my cricut and doodlecharms for the hearts which i then ran through various cuttlebug folders. then sanded  them to show the color undearneath. i popped a couple of them up for dimension.  pretty huh!  i also used wildcard cartridge for the wording which i tweaked in design studio  to get the right fit. and added jasmine corners  using memory box paper.
i added a little bit of colorbox fluid chalk and thats it. easy easy but i think it turned out really lovely.
thanks so much for stopping by and more thanks if youre leaving a comment :) dont forget to go check out sarahs blog :)  xxx shelly

2 comments:

KimS said...

What a great card!!! And thanks for the enabling...now I need/have to go and buy coredinations paper!

Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read this post. Thank author for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.