Thursday, November 19, 2009

bind it all scrapbook/diecutsrus

happy thursday..well what started out as a card idea in my head turned into a scrapbook idea for my neice , but that turned into i'll give it to my daugher instead... i'll add it to her stocking this year for christmas  .. oh crap who am i kidding i'll end up giving it to her the next time i see her.. like tomorrow :)  so anyway your really caring huh ;)   
this week over at diecutsrus the theme is something girly. oh now isnt that a huuuuuuuuge stretch for me! i think this fits perfectly so i got a gift and and challenge out of the way in about an hours worth of time all sitting on my arse at home :) life is good isnt it :)
so be sure to head on over to dcru and see what the dt has to help inspire us along
for this i used my bind it all...and my cricut . from the front to end i used
 cover: butterfly spellbinders, home accents cartridge : flowers and flourish
page 1 jasmine :corners, home accents : beautiful
page 2 leaves: cuttlebug,  corners sizzex, wildcard: unique  and  ms border punch
page 3  george: circle and flowers, bees cuttlebug
page 4 jasmine corners hearts cuttlbug opposites attract  love (both of them)
page 5 graphically speaking index card
page 6 cuttlebug panel with embossed flowers, wildcard wish
page 7 spellbinders b/fly  caterpillar walk in my garden graphically speaking dream 
page 8 graphically speaking memories 
papers are  all coredinations and memorybox
extras include kaiser kraft and basic grey pearls, crocheted blooms, colorbox fluid chalk , autumn leaves journaling stamps  lace, buttons and i think thats it :) 
thanks so much for popping in to look , if ya leave a comment thanks even more and if ya actually read thru this muddling mess huge hugs and bless ya!  have a great rest of day or evening :) xx shelly










10 comments:

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Wonderful! You did a fabulous job on this. Very creative. Glad you shared this with the DCRU gang.

Smiles!
GWEn DT@DCRU

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love this Shelly, I would love to do one for my daughter.. someday

LORi said...

This is just beautiful!!! So happy you joined us this week at DCRU!!

Juls said...

wow!! This is just stunning!!

KimS said...

GORGEOUS book!!!!!

Sandi Clarkson said...

FABulous job, Shelly. I always love your work. This one is just soooo you!

Anonymous said...

Your book is stunning! I love the soft colors and all the designs! Thanks so much for sharing, your blog is awesome!

I'm glad I found it while I was at the Busy with the Cricky blog spot!

Warm regards,
Lisa Sturgill

Cara said...

What a fabulous book! A real treasure for your daughter!!Thanks for joining the DCRU DT challenge!
Cara DCRU DT

Loopylou. said...

oh shelly this is just gorgeous, i love the butterfly on thefront and the cuttlebugged flowers ticked behind bits on the pages, it will be a well loved scrapbook/journal hunny xxxxx

Amber said...

What a beautiful album! So girly, love all the colors and embellishments!
Amber *DCRU DT*