Wednesday, December 16, 2009

cricut cardz #6

happy wednesday!  are ya ready for christmas yet? :) of course im not :) this is our last challenge for the year over at CCC . ive had so much fun creating for mary and you  
 i cant wait to see what she  and the rest of the DT has in store for us in 2010!
this weeks theme is to use any cartridge and color but in a new years theme.
 i used my cricut and george (hearts) and stretch your imagination (bell) and beyondbirthdays (happy anniversary) cartridges. i used a gold leafing pen on the ringy part of the bell. added white doodledots with acrylic paint.. oh and ive upgraded from ghetto to just white trash ;).. i quit using a toothpick to make my dots... and now am using my different sized micro and zig pens that have run out of ink ..woo hoo me  the crafty recycler.. ok  seriously im just a tad cheap.. and .. everytime  i  go to purchase something.. i see pretty paper that i MUST have then  i think.. can i save money and just use or keep using  something i already have and the answer is always yes, so to reward myself for saving that money.. i buy that gotta have paper :)
 my new years resolution is to stop that silly game i play with my checkbook.. i can already tell you though...i will break that resolution within the first week of the year :) ive done this the past 4 years.. im on a roll :)  i love consistency :) anyway.. on to my card hope you like it :) thanks for stopping by and reading my goofy ramblings :) hope you have a great rest of day :) shelly


6 comments:

Rose said...

well my dh would call this "mushy" not cheesie LOL
B will love it!! if not i will smack him when i see him next! LOL

Blue6366 said...

Another beautiful card Shelly.....I so love being on the DT with you because you are such a great source of inspiration. You always make the most beautiful projects.

Jeri said...

Hi Shelly--I don't think it's cheesy. I agree with Rose, mushy and sweet. I'm sure it will be appreciated.

Unknown said...

Hi,
beautiful card! not cheesy..

Sari

Anonymous said...

[b]NationalClicks.com-Free Adult, Sexy Videos, Pictures, Games.[/b]

[b]**NOTE:[/b] We are your ONLY Free Softcore Adult Playground with over 20 Free Social Communities built towards your favorite fantasy.

You don't have a favorite fantasy? You should.

Maybe its Hot Teachers, Hot Mom's, Hot Wives, Lingerie, Daisy Dukes, Nip Slips, Sexy Legs, Booty or Panties.

Don't worry, we have you covered.

With over 20 Free Hot Social Communities to upload Pictures, Videos and Blogs we are sure to have what you want.


[b]Check it out, have some fun, interact and enjoy all the free stuff.
[/b]

Anonymous said...

Hi all. How are you?