Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Crafty Creations Challenges

happy wednesday to ya! hope this week has been good to you so far ;)
this week over at CCC  our lovely claire not only has set our challenge but she is also sponsoring  us she has some very very cute digi stamps..so be sure to play along with us :)
her challenge is a combo of at least 3 different textures. we also got to use one of her sweet digi stamps.. i love this one called dandelion vase2.
my friend and fellow dt sis rose has rubbed some of her wicked make the rules your own sheninigans my way lol.. for my textures i say..
1) stickles ( they do have texture )
2) the b/g paper is pre-embossed..smooth texture
3) the heart border is a martha stewart  punch is vellum
and 4).. ok im stretching here too.....the buttons made of plastic.
im sure claire had something else in mind but rose made me do it ...shes much like that evil twin sis we all have thats just dying to burst out ;)  lol
i used my cuttlebug for the bee mine and a little colorbox fluid chalk paper is k &co
ok so now go check out what the rest of the dt has done...as im sure they all did this correctly;) and again  play along.. thats always fun :)
thanks for stopping by :) XXX shelly

heres another card i made using this cutest digi
used  my cricut and opposites attract cartridge for the wording
paper is basic grey


7 comments:

Juls said...

love these!! they are just so funky!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Really cute image Shelly and very "creative" take on the challenge. LOL That Rose! xxD

Rose said...

well both are lovely and it is so good to see i have taught you some things!! LOL *wink* i luv this digi :)

Claire Phillips said...

I've just had a good giggle. Actually I was thinking at a push I could have used my card base as one of my textures(great minds think alike) Cheers Claire x

KimS said...

What great cards! I love what you did with the digi on both cards.

Davi said...

Sure like that image. Great cards and nice dp!!

Davi said...

Sure like that image. Great cards and nice dp!!