Wednesday, January 20, 2010

crafty creations

happy wednesday! this week it is my turn to host the CCC blog. i sure hope you come and play along.. come on make me look good purtty please :) yep im beggin lol
the theme i chose....valentines or love...yeah  i know i  stunned ya with that one didnt i ;) 
the sweet korin from sweetandsassystamps agreed to sponsor us this week, our winner will receive 3 free digis how nice eh!  im very pleased to say my former dt leader leah from paperblooms  designs for SS AND a couple of her stamps went to rubber! yay leah!!!!!
korin graciously sent the DT a couple of images to play with  the one i chose is called blowing kisses how cute is this lil guy!
along with him i used my cricut and accent essentials (hearts) walk in my garden (stems) and zoobaloo (grass) cartridges. my extras include cloud9 raindot hearts, hero arts pearl hearts and colorbox fluid chalk. paper is basic grey bittersweet.
thanks so much for looking  and dont forget to play along with us AND go check out sweetandsassystamps :) thank you again korin!
 
 

8 comments:

Rose said...

aw girl this is so stinken sweet!! luv the hearts he is blowing :)

KimS said...

What a precious card!!! Congrats on hosting the challenge!!!

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I begin take up real income.
It gets down to select a correct companion who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the profit with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Oh Shelly, he is so cute!!!! I love that he is blowing hearts.

Marjorie from TX

Claire Phillips said...

Great card Sheely - fabulous paper piecing and all those wonderful layers make the image come alive! x

Blue6366 said...

Beautiful card. I love how he's blowing little heart kisses.....

Nikki said...

Way too cute!

Jan Hennings said...

AWW...this little bear is beyond SWEET! Love how the little paws are held out and the hearts are coming from them...just brings a smile to my face :)