Saturday, January 16, 2010

masculine card

happy saturday! .  i saw a card similar to this in a card shop ..they used a boat instead of the map i used. i think this could be used for many occasions. a thank you card, a teacher appreciation card, fathers day  ...you could change the text to thanks for steering me in the right direction, helping me find my way...etc.
for this i used my cricut  and camp out ( compass) and paperdolls (map) cartridges.
thanks so much for stopping by :) have a wonderful weekend :) XXXshelly
 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Unknown said...

I LOVE THIS!! I am always looking for things for men and boys. This is wonderful.

arklatxscrapper said...

I like that card a lot!!! Very nice work. CarolH :)

Blue6366 said...

Wow, you have been busy this week and I love all the cards you've created. I especially love this one and all it's manly glory. It's an all around great card for a guy.

Rose said...

oh i luv it!! that map is on PDDU?? i really need to use my cricut more often lol