Wednesday, April 21, 2010

CraftyCreationsChallenges

happy wednesday:) this week over at CCC  claire has set our chalenge of distressing. easy for me as i distress everyting :)  also we are being sponsored by soft pencil . so be sure to go play along with us :) 
now isnt  this the cutest lil cow digi! the cheesy ( no pun intended) sentiment i came up with  sMOOches was made with my cricut and animal kingdom (moo) and base camp cartridges. i used jasmine cartridge for the corners.  thanks so much for stopping by :) have a fun rest of day :) XXXshelly

8 comments:

Georgia said...

I love how you paper pieced the cow and the color combo!

Carol<>< said...

this little cow is so cute, nothing cheesy about it!
on a dairy farm in WI
Carol<><

Sherri said...

I love it.....how adorable!

Chelsea said...

Ha I love this...super cute!

Rose said...

lol this is too stinkn' cute!!! and your so witty :)

acreativeneed said...

Too cute!! Love the paper pieced cow and the "s MOO ches"!! Terrific!!
smiles,Deena

itsabrt said...

This card is moorific indeed great distressing! Beth

Blue6366 said...

Oh my goodness, he's absolutely adorable. I love it.