Wednesday, July 7, 2010

CraftyCreationsChallenges

happy wednesday!  hope your weeks been a good one so far :)
this week over at CCC magda is our host and she chose the theme of make your own buttons. how fun!  i love to use buttons!  be sure to head on over to the blog and see what the rest of the dt has created and be sure to play along lets see what you can do!
for my buttons i used a circle punch and a hole punch.  then inked them up with colorbox fluid chalk. 
i used my cricut and walk in my garden cartridge for the vase and jasmine cartridge for the corners. 
the flowers are primas. butterflies are martha stewart punch and the scroll border is tim holtz scrollwork. paper is basic grey.
thanks so much for stopping by today i really appreciate it and your lovely comments :) i think things finally getting back to some normal here so ill have time to get blog commenting  again..so...see ya on your blog! XXXshelly

2 comments:

Jessica Wekenman said...

Very beautiful card! I love it!

Carol<>< said...

Hi Shelly, yesterday I was here and scrap lifted, I had already had a vase and flowers made and when I saw this I knew how to finish it off.
not as pretty, but I tried.
thanks for the inspiration!!
Carol<><