Monday, December 13, 2010

BBTB2

happy monday! hope your week is off to a great start :). this weeks challenge over at BBTB2 is the wreath cut from Joys Of The Season cartridge. If you dont have JOTS, use what you do have and be sure to play along :)
for my card, i also used the pine cones from JOTS which i pop dotted.. i also used MS branch punch. i aded basic grey pearls and colorbox fluid chalk. the word joy are stickers. paper is webster pages. hope ya like this one :) thanks for sittin with me a bit, your comments are always appreciated :) have a fun rest of day!  AND be sure to see what the rest of the DT ladies have created for us XXXshelly

7 comments:

Jeri said...

Hi Shelly--another super cute card. I love the pinecones and touch of greenery you added.

Lori1brat said...

Shelly - I love the rustic colors you used on your card ! Beautiful job !!!!

A Little Time said...

I really like how you added pine cones to this. Very pretty!!

GiuliaG. said...

I love the colors you chose and putting the pine cones on it just added that little something....beautiful creation.

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh this is just GORGEOUS and SOOOO Shelly! Love your additions to the wreath. It takes my breath away! xxD

Maria said...

This is a perfect take on our challenge! Perfect winter card--not just for Christmas! Love the pinecones! Very creative!
Maria

**Treefrog** said...

What a beautiful card this is, love the addition of the pine cones, great touch. That MS punch is one of my favs.
((Hugs)) Theresa