Friday, December 3, 2010

PaperCutzChallenges

happy friday :) this week over at PCC our theme is christmas using 2 patterned papers any colors.be sure to head on over to the blog and check out what the rest of the DT has inspired us with and be sure to play along .
for my card i used my cricut with winterwoodland cartridge for let it snow. the snowflake is cuttlebug cut and emboss. i added stickles and rhinestones. paper is DCWV. thanks so much for looking and your comments are so greatly appreciated. have a super rest of day! happy creating :) XXXshelly

7 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely project!

Sharon said...

Beautiful! But then again, I think all of your projects are beautiful!! So happy I found your blog!

Happy creating to you, too!! Sharon

GiuliaG. said...

Oh Shelly, this is stunning. I love that snowflake and the colors are just so pretty. Great job!

Linda said...

WOWZER this is so fabulous!!!

Jeri said...

That gold snowflake is absolutely gorgeous. Such a pretty card.

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

What a pretty card Shelly! Great paper choice and that snowflake is great! TFS
Hugs,
~Terry~

Kate said...

I think I'm suffering from a bad case of paper envy!! This is GORGEOUS! I love those papers together with the bit of gold tying it all together. FABULOUS card!!