Tuesday, January 11, 2011

design dollies

happy tuesday again :) i found a new challenge spot..Design dollies . this week their theme is a colour challenge. blue,kraft, red and white.i just got create a critter cartridge for my cricut expression and have been anxious to use it. i have a hard time with kids cards this cart is going to make it so easy! fingers crossed :) 
i cut the whale and crab and word splash , added some stickles and cloud9 raindots and a bit of colorbox fluid chalk. kept it simple simple since its for a kid who as we all know could give a rats behind about a birthday card ;) so...hope ya like this one thanks for stopping by the ol blog today :) xxxshelly

                                              

4 comments:

KarenB said...

Hi Shelly and welcome to the Design Dollies - I'm so glad you found us!! Your card is adorable. Hope you will visit for a new challenge every week.

karenw said...

Welcome to the dollies, so glad to have you join us! yay! That whale is the cutest!! Great card. xx

Unknown said...

Lovin this one! A while back I was looking for a birthday card for a friend. I had zero luck finding what I was looking for. I told a group of friends about this problem one night while we were having a few drinks. We proceeded to get smashed and make up a bunch of greeting cards we found funny. I had been writing down the cards we made up and the next morning I read them. Much to my surprise the cards were still funny even when sober.

Scrapamum said...

Welcome to the Dollies Shelly! Love your card it is just adorable!