Wednesday, February 23, 2011

tueaday morning sketches and papercraftstar

happy wednesday :) this week over at TMS and PCS their sketches are alike so im killing two birds with one stone ( rest assured no real birdies were harmed during this ;) ) be sure to go check them out.
i used a memorybox stamp, bramble wreath (E1276) which i added distress stickles (crushed olive, bundled sage, forest moss and wild honey) and adirondac liquid pearls (wild plum) to. the corners and  the butterfly ( which i added distress stickles, victorian velvet) are MS punch . paper is DCWV (rustic). i also used my cricut and george cart for the thanks. hope your week has been good so far thank you for stopping by :) XXXshelly 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

what a lovely card!! the colors are gorgeus, and I love the design!

Lori Ell said...

You're so talented. I used to see your designs on the Cricut forum, I think. It took me some time to find you again but voila I found your blog. I'm so glad as you are one talented lady. Beautiful.

Carol<>< said...

Hi Shelly, I need to look at colors better than what I have , I never would have put purple with the background... but this looks GREAT!!!

About my card, I cut tigger @ 4 1/2inches
pooh, piglet & eeyore @ 2 1/2 inches
for the log I cut @ 2 1/2inches and stretched it to about 9 1/2 inches with my DS.
I also have a hard time with sizes which is why I love my DS so much.. . now I see cricut is coming out with an online
the Cricut craftroom
not sure what this involves, but sounds like it could be a online DS, time will tell..
have a great day!
Carol<><

Angi Barrs said...

Love the lilac color and the pretty butterfly. Thanks for joining us at Papercraft Star. :)

Tracy said...

Oh my goodness that stamp is so delicate. it's absolutely lovely and I love the little touches of Stickles. Beautiful card Shelly! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Papercraft Star!

Catherine Pooler said...

That wreath is gorgeous! Wonderful job!

Melissa Craig said...

This is awesome Shelly! Its good to see you again. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.