Friday, March 4, 2011

papercutzchallenges #81

happy friday! this week at PCC mary has chosen our theme to be st pattys day. i have to admit i struggled with this one its just another day to me and when thats the case isnt it always hard to get the mojo in gear.  i do thank mary for keeping my mind working as she really helps with our creativity and challenging ourselves. thats a good thing in the crafty world for sure :)
for this card which i have intentions of sending  to someone, trying to be flirty and cute here...
i used my cricut and paperdolls cartridge.added  a tiny bit of SU ink ,acrylic paint for dots doodled some on the shamrocks paper is from a pack my dear daughter gifted to me, the paper studio, coredinations and SU. 
thanks for stopping by hope you have a great weekend. xxxshelly
 




3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Well it's a great card Shelly! I love all the little shamrocks! :o)
Theresa

Peg Toth said...

I just found this blog! I'm so happy for new card ideas. Thank you very much.

Robin's Crafting Creations said...

Such a cute card