Tuesday, April 26, 2011

the kraft journal challenge

happy tuesday:) this week over at TKJ their theme is may day. be sure to go on over and see what the awesome dt has sampled for us. i adore kraft paper so this is a really fun challenge blog plus you learn a new technique each week. fun fun! 
for my entry i used kraftcardstock for the base of my card (purchased at the kraft outlet, theres a link on my sidebar for their great inexpensive products and fast shipping)
i also used my cricut and wild card ( birds and umbrella), george (flowers)and zoobaloo (grass) cartridges.
ms punches (butterflies and border) cloud9 raindots and hearts(birdie wings) and a little wooden ladybug (my daughter gifted me a bag of these cuties) theres a little bee stamp too, i cut him out then pop dotted him. paper is DCWV and border is SU in daffodil. added a smidge ofcolorbox fluid chalk. 
so..thank you much for stopping by my blog, your kind words make me smile big time. hope you have a nice may too :) xxxshelly


8 comments:

Cheri said...

I love it. Beautiful!!

Unknown said...

Shelly your card is gorgeous. I love the papers and colors you chose. I am going to start working on my challenge card tomorrow for the Kraft:)

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, my goodness, is this ever adorable! What a fun design! I just love those two birds hiding under the umbrella. The heart wings are so clever. Love all the detail.
Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Kraft Journal. :)

Robin's Crafting Creations said...

Shelly , this is adorable

Tracy said...

Oh my gosh this is adorable Shelly! Those little birds are super cute! So glad you have fun playing our challenges. :-) Thanks for joining us again this week. We love seeing your projects at The Kraft Journal!

Unknown said...

This card is so much fun Shelly...I adore all the little details that went into this fun design! Thanks so much for being a part of The Kraft Journal challenges, I always look forward to seeing your creations for our challenges!

Unknown said...

This is wonderful, love every detail you put in it!

DonnaMundinger said...

ADORABLE! A shower of flowers...love it! xxD