Monday, May 2, 2011

bittenbythebug2

happy monday :)  this week over at bbtb2  our awesome heather has chosen the theme, the apple core from the preserves cartridge. no worries if you dont own this just use any other core image or apple from another cart. i used home accents for mine. i used mini monograms for the scallop circle behind the apple. and of course as always i added a cheesy saying :) im full of em ;) lol anyway be sure to go check out the rest of the DT's marvelous as always creations for this week. thanks for stopping by the ol blog have a great rest of day :) xxxshelly

5 comments:

Carole Beath said...

Shelly, great card...and I love your "cheesy" saying. It's perfect for the challenge card.
Carole

DonnaMundinger said...

Your sayings aren't "cheesy"! This is just perfect. Love your card and the mix of papers you chose. xxD

Kristie W. said...

Great take on the challenge! I love how you added distressing to parts of the apple.

I've left an award for you on my blog :)

http://kreativekristie.blogspot.com/2011/05/new-award.html

**Treefrog** said...

Great card, colors and papers, I love it! I wish I could come up with those "cheesy" saying, lol, I can never think of things till after I'm all done and it'a week later, lol!
((Hugs)) Theresa

A Little Time said...

I just love the colors and distressing on this. Adorable!!