Monday, August 1, 2011

bittenbythebug2

happy monday :) this week its our fantastic lori's turn to host at BBTB2 and her challenge for us is school supplies, using the locker talk cartridge. add a book, scissors, pencil etc.. to our project.  remember no worries if you dont own that cart, just do like i did and use any of these types of cuts from another.
be sure to hop on over to the bbtb blog and check out the awesome creations by the rest of the gals... as always theyre simply amazing.

 for my project i made a mini backpack. click ~>here<~ for the tutorial and printable template.
i used plantin schoolbook for all the cuts
my extras : acrylic paint , buttons and colorbox fluid chalk.
thanks so much for visiting me and your comments are much appreciated :) have a crafty day! xxxshelly


12 comments:

The Archiving Angel said...

OH my goodness, this is absolutely adorable. I love those colors. My DD was standing behind me when I clicked on your page & she saw this & just fell in love with it.
The colors are great & that little pocket in front...the buttons, the straps in the back...so clever.
Terrific job!

Laura said...

I LOVE THIS!! You are so awesome!

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOh Shelly! Just love your little backpack and your sweet color combo. A little girl's dream! xxD

Eva Laney said...

Oh My Goodness, this is so clever and cute.

**Treefrog** said...

So so Darn Cute Shelly, Love the backpack and Love the colors! I'm off now to check out those directions, Thank You so much for sharing!
((Hugs)) Theresa

Melissa said...

LOVE it! That's a really cute and clever template and you rocked it!

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

Just love it Shelly! So cute.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cute! Great colors on this!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

wendipooh13 said...

ohh this is sooo fun!!! love your cute detail work!!!

A Little Time said...

Oh, I LOVE this!! This is so cute!! What a great idea.

Jeri said...

Sweet little backpack, Shelly. It looks so girly. My granddaughter would love it. I'll have to check out that tutorial.

Unknown said...

Another adorable creation. Great colors. Always love the way you add just the right amount of distressing to add so much to your cuts.