Friday, August 19, 2011

paper cutz challenge down on the farm

happy friday :) this week at PCC our challenge is down on the farm..include anything youd find on a farm. animals, barn. veggies..scarecrows etc. be sure to go check out what the rest of the dt has created this week :) and be sure to play along we always love to see your creations.  



 is this cheesy or what lol!   i used my cricut and animal kingdom (pig) and joys of the season( santa hat) cartridges. the snowflakes are cuttlebug.


 for the flakes i added icicile stickles and foam stickies for pop . paper is cosmo cricut. 


thanks so much for visiting me and your comments always make me smile :) have a super weekend! xxxshelly

7 comments:

sophiesmama said...

OMG Shelly! This is so stinkin' cute!!! Just love it! Thanks so much, my friend! Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Mary

Pamspaperpassion said...

This card made me laugh out loud at work! I love it! I am now a follower!
Pam of pamspaperpassion.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This is so cute. Love how you placed the little snow flakes around your card. :)

Cindy Beland said...

Hi Shelly,WoW this is soo STINKIN' CUTE!I LOVE the sweet little pig and the background paper is AWESOME!Great job with all the super details my friend!!:)

Kristie W. said...

This is so cute, Shelly!! What a creative take on the challenge :)

Unknown said...

This is a TOTAL RIOT!!!! Love it :) What is even better is that it is still elegant and gorgeous even though it's a "silly card" I rarely see the two things married so beautifully.

DonnaMundinger said...

ROTFLMAO! Only YOU! LOVE it! xxD