Friday, September 9, 2011

paper cutz challenges" going to the pumpkin patch "

happy friday :) this week over at PCC our theme is pumpkins :) creat a card or project for fall. my favorite time of year :)  be sure to pop on over to the pcc blog and see what fun creations the rest of the DT has for us :) be sure to play along too we love to see your take on our challenges. 

 i made a card but didnt add a sentiment on the inside as ill probably end up using it in a scrapbook or maybe frame it  ill keep my options open.  i love fall so much that anything i make regarding it  i have a hard time selling or giving away :) 
                                                       heres my lil card
i used my cricut and pooh cartridge for the pumpkins. meow cartridge for the mice.
                                 

 


for the scarecrow i used a brass sizzix die, but just used it like a stencil instead  of running it through my cuttlebug. i sloppily colored him in with markers, im  not a perfectionist :)
 thanks so much for hanging out with me today and as always your comments always make me smile  :)                                                                       
                                                    now go get your craft on :)     XXXshelly

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Fall is my favorite time of year too! LOVE your card! All the wonderful details! :o)

Theresa

Cthisss said...

absolutely adorable!!! love the pumpkins and the letter blocks are a perfect touch!!! TFS!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOh I just love this scene, Shelly! Has an American Primitive vibe. super cute and those mice are adorable. xxD