Monday, November 28, 2011

scraptastic mondays challenge #4

happy monday! :) this weeks fun challenge over at SM is to create a christmas card or project  with NO red, green or gold.
i used cindys cute digi  "naughty or nice" for a card
                                                           isnt she a sweetie.
i paper pieced her using basic grey paper. i added a pom pom and cotton to her hat. a little glitter on her shirt and socks ( wish that photoed better, its pretty sparkly ) in the b/g paper i used viva decor glitter writer for the centers in the snowflakes i also used my signo white pen,colorbox fluid chalk  and rhinestones. i also used spun sugar distress stickles on her lips.
i added foam stickies under our girl for a little dimension. 
hope ya like my lil card, thanks so much for stopping by and if you havent already, be sure to stop on by the SM blog and check out what the rest of the fab DT has created :) have a super fun crafty day xxxshelly 

10 comments:

Jayne said...

Love your card and sentiment.The fluffy hat looks fab.
Jayne x

Cindy Beland said...

Hi Shelly,Your card is BEAUTIFUL my friend!I LOVE the fluffy hat, great details and your coloring is FANTASTIC,BEAUTIFUL job showcasing my digi as always!Have a SUPER day!!!:)

GiGi said...

This is so cute!!! I love the wonderful colors and the way you did her hat! I just love the poka dots and trim! Great job!

Kate said...

Shelly so adorable. I love what you did with her hat and the way you added the pom pom great details my friend.

Hugs,
Kate

Shelly said...

So adorable! LOVE the fur & her sweet lips!
Shelly

Cathryn said...

Beautful card Shellie, great color combo! Hugs, Cathryn :)

joni said...

Shelly, What a gorgeous card! I love Cindy's digi image and LOVE your coloring and everything else too!!! Wow...really cute!!! TFS
hugs,
joni

Unknown said...

Super adorable. I love the little fur on her Santa Hat!!!! Totally loving how you paper pieced her!! :)

DonnaMundinger said...

Hilarious! You always find the perct sentiments for your images and they always crack me up! Love it! Gorgeous colors too. xxD

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! Can't we all relate to that! Super cute, Shelly. Love her faux fur!