Wednesday, April 18, 2012

cricut cardz challenges

happy wednesday! this week over at CCC our theme is april showers. use an umbrella, rainboots, clouds, raindrops, puddles etc on your fabulous card. you can use any cartridge and colors for this. 
be sure to check out the awesome cards the rest of the dt has sampled for us as always youll just love what theyve come up with :) 
for my card i used my hello kitty cartridge. 
                                                    i added a pink pearl for kittys nose
 
                         i computer generated the saying, the inside reads call me if you need an                                    
                                                                         umbrella


thanks a million for stopping by my blog your comments always leave me with a smile thank you for that :) have a crafty rest of day :) xxxshelly 

1 comment:

Kimberli said...

Such a fun card, I love the colors! Seeing any Hello Kitty cards makes me sad they are discontinued, I'd love to get my hands on them!