Wednesday, July 25, 2012

a heartfelt thanks

happy wednesday :)  another fun  365 cards challenge and DLart thankful thursday . 365s challenge is playing the odds. check out their blog for the details :) ok ill tell ya what its about but still head on over to their blog when youre done here :)  on your card you need to use an odd amount of elements . and dianas challenge is a thank you card.be sure to go play along with her too :) 


so heres my take 
i used my cricut and cindyloo (tree,hearts) and wild card (birdies) cartridges. 
for my odd elements...i tree
5 hearts using 3 patterned papers.
3 birdies
1 sentiment broken into 3 parts and 3 bling in 3 corners. 

i think this qualifies :) 
thanks so much for stopping by today and if youre leaving a comment thank you they always make me smile :) happy crafting!xxxshelly 

3 comments:

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh I love this card!

DIANA L. said...

Your card is so beautiful Shell I love the hearts such soft sweet colors Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Arin F said...

This card is just sooooo sweet! I love the hearts and the colors!