Monday, July 30, 2012

you did it!

happy monday  :) heres a card i made for  exploring cricut. their challenge is to use a disney cut. their dt made some really cute samples so be sure to check them out and im sure theyd love for you to join in their fun too :)

i made a fun  cards using roo from pooh and friends.
i used george for the stars and computer generated some text on 2 of them added stickles on the red ones
i used beyond birthdays for the you did it 

roos such a cutie patootie :) 

thanks so much for stopping by my blog your sweet words always leave me with a smile thank you for that :)  have a super fun rest of day and  happy crafting :) xxxshelly 


6 comments:

sue w. said...

Hi Shelley, love little roo and the colours you have used and the background paper matches perfectly.
Hugs Sue W.

Sharon said...

Roo is adorable!!! Love the stickled stars and the great star bg paper!!! Thank you so very much for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

Diane said...

I love this Shelly! Thanks for entering our challenge at Exploring Cricut.

Kim H said...

Shelly ~ YES ~ I am still here! LOL! After this comment I will stop stalking your site! Okay Roo ~ is ADORABLE!!! I LOVE him, the background paper and the sentiment "You did it" works PERFECTLY with the stars and is CUTE little face!!! Yet another FABULOUS card!!!

Annette said...

Your card is awesome! The glitter and papers really make Roo pop. Thank you for playing at Exploring Cricut:)
Annette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies

mum of two said...

I love your card. That background paper is perfect, and I love the little bit of bling :) Thanks for playing with us at Exploring Cricut this week. Hope to see you again soon!

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com