Tuesday, August 28, 2012

hello kitty hello winter :)

happy tuesday :) i made this card for a couple of challenges
twisted tuesday challenges whos theme is cooling off with the twist of inking
and creative card crew whos theme is christmas.
and DLART whos linky party is still happening :) ( im sure shes going bonkers with all my posts over there lol :)

for my card i used my cricut and ever cute hello kitty cartridge.
i think ink is my middle name ;) i love the look 
the snowflakes are from a punch. i added stickles to them and snow~tex to the snow mound which i also inked. i think i may add some stickles over the snow tex but afraid it might take away from the vintagy feel too much..we'll see.
the stamped sentiment is from whimsical designs snow much fun set.

thank you so much for visiting. your comments always make me smile..truly. thank you for that :) happy crafting!xxxshelly

10 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh my goodness! This is just most adorable!!!! Love Hello Kitty. Bet nobody knows that. Those snowflakes are great. Love the sentiment!! Sooooo fun!!! Awesome card Shelly!! :)

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a cutie. Love it. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Card Crew and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Kim H said...

Shelly Ink ~ LOL! Your new name! But I think it is TOTALLY you! You really do an AMAZING job on the inking ~ I always admire it! Well you did it again ~ ADORABLE! LOVE that snowman and his buttons but Hello Kitty ~ LOVE! You know I have kicked myself too many times for NOT buying this cartidge that I have bruises! Well I kicked myself again! I LOVE it! The details are AMAZING and so is that paper! LOVE the snow!!

DIANA L. said...

Adorable snow people. I love all the elements what a fun card.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Happy Birthday Linky Party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

AnnMarie said...

This card made me smile! Love it! Thank you for playing along with us over at Twisted Tuesdays! :)

Surprisingly Crafty said...

So frapping cute!!! It is perfect!! I love it!! :o)

Margaret said...

what a cute card. I'm sure that any little girl would love this for Christmas

Thanks for joining us for our Christmas challenge at The Creative Card Crew

Margaret DT

Denise @ kc242 said...

Such a lovely Christmas card! Thanks so much for joining us at the creative card crew for our challenge. Good Luck!
Denise
CCC-DT
I have blog candy available through Sept if you are interested!

Patty Gorka said...

How cute is this..!! Love the Hello Kitty! Thanks for playing along this week at Twisted Tuesday Challenges!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a fun - and cool! - card! Thank you for joining the Twisted Tuesday Challenge!