Monday, August 27, 2012

SKdigis preview

happy monday!  well are you getting excited.. i know i am.. just 2 more weeks until our grand inaguration blog hop begins for SKdigis. woo hoo! 
i hope my posts of some of sonias digis have inspired you :) be sure to check out the rest of the super fun and awesome dt creations too. you can find a link to each of their web sites on the SKdigis blog. 
sonias got some freebies for you to try out so make sure you do! 

this week i chose to show you "happy hippo"

now doesnt she just put a smile on your face! 
i paper pieced her and added googly eyes .
the sweet birdie is from my cricut and create a critter cartridge. the word smile also comes from that cart. 

thank you so much for stopping by my blog your comments always make me smile :) thank you for that :) happy crafting! xxxshelly

5 comments:

Sharla said...

So cute, love that hippo image!!

tracym110 said...

Your card is so cute!! Love the hippo and the paper piecing looks great! Googly eyes are my favorite!!
Tracy

Sharon said...

Oh my gosh! How cute she is!!! Love the patten, the paper piecing and those great googly eyes. The little birdie is too cute!! :)

~JulieH~ said...

Oh my goodness how cute is she! Love this card Shelly!
Hugs
Juliex

Kim H said...

Shelly ~ she is the happiest hippo ever but that is because you used the PERFECT paper for her! I LOVE it!!! Oh those googly eyes are too CUTE too!What a great card and digi!!!