Saturday, September 1, 2012

special delivery

happy saturday :) i should be exercisng some instead of playing in my craftroom ;) ill do that in a bit ;)
im entering this lil card into a couple of funchallenges
DLART go join diana on her anything goes  linky party its a lot of fun!
charisma cardz whos theme is no embellies (images and paper only)
pause dream enjoy whos theme is chicks and birdies
and craft punked whos theme is new baby

for my  super simple card i used my cricut and three birds on parade cartridge
 for the clouds i cut using the pre~patterned b/g paper inked them a little then used foam stickies under for depth i also used foam under the stork/baby
thats it. very very quick easy card.

thaks so much for stopping by my blog have a great weekend and happy crafting and thanks for making me smile with your lovely comments :) xxxshelly

6 comments:

DIANA L. said...


Your card is so darn cute I love the clouds and the BG paper is awesome. that little baby head hanging out of the package is so cute.
I hit the gym this morning, but what I really should be doing is cleaning my art room.

I am so glad your entered this into my DL.ART 1,000 post Linky Party. Thanks for joining

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Cat's sCrap said...

Gorgeous card. Original design. I like 3D. Bravo ! Everything is perfect !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Blue6366 said...

You always make the best cards and this one is no exception. Love the different papers you used to create this adorable delivery card.

Paula said...

This is fabulous!! I love that you've not used the traditional colours, its absolutely stunning! Thanks for joining Craft Punked this week, Paula :))

Janis Lewis said...

Sweet. The dimension on here is perfect. Thanks for playing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges. :) Janis

s4rah said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at Craft Punked this week!