Sunday, September 9, 2012

you rock

happy sunday :) a friend asked me to make a card for her boyfriend and this is what i came up with
im enterig this into a couple of challenges
DLART where dianas having a really fun linky party through this month
and pause dream enjoy whos theme this week is music.

for this i used my cricut and indie art cartridge for the guitar. i added pearls for the knobs and added some strings
i used utee on this to give it the high gloss look its really cool looking in the real. 
i computer generated the saying

hope ya like my card :) thank you for stopping by my blog your sweet comments always make me smile thank you for that!  happy crafting :) xxxshelly 

8 comments:

DIANA L. said...

This is so cool I just love the guitar and the sheet music.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART 1,000 POSTS Linky Party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Sharon said...

WOW!! This is fabulous!!! Love the bg papers and that guitar is awesome!!! :)

Scrapper69 said...

This turned out really cool Shelly! I LOVE the Music Paper and that Guitar! Your friends BF will love it! TFS! :o)

Theresa

Janis said...

GREAT card! This is perfect for our music challenge. Thanks for playing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges. :) Janis

Kim H said...

Shelly ~ I thought that guitar was REAL!!!! I have a Christmas orntament that looks just like it except RED! Again you used something I LOVE~ UTEE!!! My question is how did you do it without making it curl up??? I seem to struggle with that!! The use of reall strings even make it harder to see it is paper!!! LOVE it!! GREAT, GREAT card!!!

tracym110 said...

Awesome guy card!! I love the background paper and the color combo and I especially love that gloss on the guitar!! Great job! Im sure your friends boyfriend will love it!
Tracy

Creative M said...

Fabulous card!!Awesome!!

Rabecca Williamson said...

He DID love the card! Shelly did such an amazing job! Joe loved it and it matched his real guitar almost perfectly! Thanks Shelly!