Wednesday, November 7, 2012

cricutcardz an attitude with gratitude

happy wednesday:) this week over at CCC our theme is thanksgiving. be sure to check out the rest of the dts samples again this week lovely stuff!
i found this super easy~> tutorial<~ for a  flat back treat box.  im making one for each guest for in front of their thanksgiving plates. im going to add a thanksgiving poem or sentiment ( still undecided) to the backs .
im entering this over at DLART , dianas having a fun linky party and is also offering up a great prize again so you will want to go check that out. i know shed just love for you to share your stuff too :)
i used doodle charms for the basket and leaves and create a critter for the turkey.
i used foam stickies behind the basket and added some brads. i think i used pooh and friends for some of the leaves.. i always have extras from other projects and pop them in wherever needed. any leaves from any cartridge will do obviously :)
i forgot to take close up of the sweet lil turkey..i added a rhinestone to his hat and used colorbox fluid chalk to ink him up some.

hope you liked my fun little project :) thanks for stopping by for a visit i love when you do . your comments always make me smile , im thankful for that :) have a great rest of day and happy crafting! xxxshelly

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Ohhhhh myyyy goodness!! This is awesome! I so love the basket of leaves and all of the leaves. The turkey is adorable. Love the bg paper, too. Heading over to check out the tutorial for this great treat box!! :)

Mimi said...

Wow! This is so cute! I love this box. I'm going to have to try it!

mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
Cardztv DT Sister

DIANA L. said...

Great job I love the shape . really nice and three- d love the goodies too
Thank you for joining my DL.ART ANYTHING GOES November Linky Party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

Shelly ~ Oh my this is just way too CUTE and PERFECT! I bet EVERYONE who comes to dinner is just going to ADORE them!!! I LOVe this idea! Well my friend you know I LOVE that you inked them up to perfection ~ again!! That little turkey and basket is way too CUTE!!

Migdalia said...

WOW!!Gorgeous Box!I would love to try to make one.TFS the tutorial.
Have a wonderful Monday,
Migdalia